GOVERNMENT OF INDIAMinistry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, MSME DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTEOkhla, New Delhi in association with World Association for Small and Medium Enterprises (WASME) and Federation of Indian Small Scale Battery Associations – President (FISSBA) organised AWARENESS PROGRAMME FOR MSMEsat WASMEHOUSE, Sector 16A, Noida on Monday, the 25th February 2019 .The distinguished guests and esteemed penalists from Central and State Govt., SIDBI , Banks,CPSUs took active part in communicating their schemes for MSMEs.
- Ministry of MSME, Govt of India
- Central PSUs like Powergrid and Indian Oil Corporation
deliberated on the topic.
Dignitaries among them were
- Mr Vijay Kumar, Director, MSME DIC, Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India.
- Dr K K Goyal, AD, MSMEDI
- Shri Anurag Arora DGM(Q&I) & Shri Parvinder Malik DM(CS)
- Shri Rajesh Verma, DGM (Materials)
- Shri Pradeep Sharma, AGM, State Bank of India
- Representatives from IDEMI, Mumbai
- Shri Naresh Kumar Sharma, SIDBI, Greater Noida
- Shri Vijay Prakash, ZGM (North)
- Sanjiv Layek, Executive Secretary, WASME
- Shri Arvind Mohan, Sr. Vice President, FISSBA
Objective of the programme was to create awareness amongst the participating entrepreneurs and their supervisory/Managerial staff about various schemes and programmes of Government of India for promoting MSMEs
The SchemesGoI for MSMEs discussed were
- Ease the access to Credit, Market and Technology
- Public Procurement Policy 2012
- MSE Cluster Development Programme
- MSE-CDP & GeM
- Access to credit
- Vendor Registration
Around 70 MSMEs participated and benefitted from the event. The event wasbeneficial and fruitful to all MSME members across India.